This two-day institute dives further into challenging advanced learners as well as interventions for struggling learners.
Instructed within the framework of NCTM’s Standards for Mathematical Practices, our interactive sessions empower teachers with the necessary strategies, resources and classroom practices to immediately impact student learning.
The curriculum of the institute covers these topics:
- Steps to create a "Thinking Classroom"
- Strategies to open up anchor tasks
- Case studies around word problems
- Techniques to move students beyond number topics
- Implementation plan for fluency
- Assessment of math learning
July 13-14th, 2023
Jacksonville Beach, FL